Tuesday 28 February 2017

Diva Challenge 305 - Duotangle with Molygon and Marasu

How on earth did we suddenly get to challenge 305? I am slipping badly...the last one I posted was 293...although I have done several attempts at the intervening challenges, I haven't managed to write a post and make the link. I do, however, always read The Diva's posts and continue appreciate the glimpses into her busy life. What a woman! Good on you, Laura!

So today, I will! It's Andalucia Day so we have had a little holiday which has given me a little extra time to tangle and to post. I enjoyed this very much - actually, I am really enjoying my tangling these days as I have discovered a new passion. Colour. Colour using Derwent Inktense crayons. I have dabbled a bit in colour over the years since discovering Zentangle, but one of the things I liked best about it was the black on white with pencil shading. However, thanks to the very talented Jo Flaherty and Eni Oken, I have pushed my boundaries and started shading in colour.

So - here is my challenge piece and a couple of others that I have been working on in the past few weeks. Most of them have made it to Facebook and the shared group pages there but I will put them here too. I have neglected my blog for long enough.

Thanks for popping by!!



And some more colour...








21 comments:

  1. Wow! Annie, these are all so beautiful! You have been busy indeed;-) All of this color is absolutely delightful and your Diva Duotangle makes me think of a festival. Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michele! Busy and very happy...Axxx

      Delete
  2. Very successful Coloring ! I am very admiring. I bought color pencils but I am afraid not to succeed in shading with colors and especially I think I will have not enough patience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's taken me three and a half years of learning Zentangle to really feel I am understanding how to use colour, Christine. Never give up! Axxx

      Delete
  3. I love these beautiful, powerful tiles! The Diva tile is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you - I am so pleased you called them 'powerful' - it's a wonderful compliment. Axxx

      Delete
  4. Wow, you have been busy making beautiful pieces with so much color! Love the duo challenge piece swirling with beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue - I am really having fun with colour. Axxx

      Delete
  5. So, a new colorful Annie :-) Your coloring is beautiful; so bright an well done. I myself like tangling with a black pen most, but love to do it on colored paper. The Diva tile is GORGEOUS!!! Good to see you here again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annemarie! I am still tangling in black but adding the colour afterwards and am really enjoying it. Sorry I've been a bit absent from commenting...Axxx

      Delete
  6. These are stunning! Your Inktense color is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Susan. The Inktense crayons are aptly named! Axxx

      Delete
  7. Such a stunning display of colours, I don't know where to look first! I have scrolled through your post several times, there is so much to discover in your beautiful artwork. The Diva tile is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really wowed by your comments, Heike - thank you so much. Axxx

      Delete
  8. These are gorgeous. Love the vibrant colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really loving these crayone, Genevieve. Thank you for your comment. Axxx

      Delete
  9. Beautiful Diva tile and the other are also very lovely and colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. really beautiful duotangle and I like the other colour tangles

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Love them all! The colors are so beautiful! My favorite is your "diva-tile"!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vibrant and cheery! I look at all the art you posted... and it just make you smile! A joy to look at. Wonderful use of color and your line art is always gorgeous! 😘💕

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the diva challenge tile and wow! you have really made all of your colors pop! Love the colorful work!

    ReplyDelete

I read everyone's comments and am delighted that you took the time to share your views. Thank you! Ax