Friday 27 July 2018

Zentangle classes in the UK

Having recently taken the official training to become a Certified Zentangle Teacher, I am looking for as many ways as possible to share my knowledge and experience of the lovely art of tangling.

I will be travelling to the UK from southern Spain around once a month - dates to follow.

The classes are usually for 2 or 2.5 hours, depending on numbers and time available and all materials will be provided for use in the classroom. I will also have supplies that will be available to purchase at the end of the class but this is not obligatory! ( I was going to say think Tupperware, Avon or Ann Summers....but obviously that's really nothing like an evening of Zentangle!)

There are special rates for a hosted class - either in your home or in a local venue (that doesn't require payment), so please do check with me to plan the best option for you.

This is an advert I have placed on a local website - let's see if social networks can promote this to a wider group of interested people!




Would you like to discover the artist in you? Even if you think you can’t draw, why not try a class of Zentangle with me. I am a Certified Zentangle Teacher. (CZT)

Zentangle is an easy to learn method of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns. It is a fascinating new art form that is fun and relaxing. It increases focus and creativity. Zentangle provides artistic satisfaction and an increased sense of personal well being.

Zentangle is:

  • A form of drawing to be enjoyed by anyone at all, regardless of age or artistic ability
  • You only need to be able to hold a pen and draw a line, a circle, a curve and a dot. Nothing else.
  • Apparently complex patterns are done in simple step-by-step stages
  • The pleasure is in the process – it's relaxing and very mindful
  • And the end result is always amazing!


I am happy to contact anyone who is interested and my details are here on this page. The above poster is available for anyone who wants to promote a local class.

I really do want to spread the word and the fun of Zentangle!

Annie Taylor CZT:  0034 620482053 (it's best and cheapest to send a message through WhatsApp.)
Message me on Facebook, either on my own page or via the Meraki Studio Alcala page.
Email: a.villataylor@gmail.com

And of course, if you're in the area of Alcala la Real, Jaen, please contact me for a class in Spain!

Even if it's not possible for me to come and give the class, I now am linked in to many other CZTs in the UK who would be just as keen to offer to share their knowledge and and experience of Zentangle and I will happily put you in touch with each other depending on the area that you live.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read everyone's comments and am delighted that you took the time to share your views. Thank you! Ax