Tuesday 10 May 2016

Diva Challenge 276 - Duotangle with Drupe and Pokeroot

I saw the Diva's Challenge early on Monday and poddled off  (I do that sometimes) to have a go. I enjoyed it very much indeed and popped it on Facebook, which I don't always do. It's a busy time for me as I prepare my students for their English exams in just a couple of weeks. I'm trying very hard not to absorb all their stress! I wasn't absolutely sure I'd have time to post on my blog...but...I did.

I popped back just now to the Diva's blog to check out the number of the challenge and read Laura's very touching words on the sad, sad loss of a friend. So sorry, Laura - she sounds such a wonderful person and someone who has been an incredible support to you over the past few years. I hope this lovely tangling community can do its best to help you through the pain as I know so many people will be sending love and hugs and special thoughts to you at this time.

Here is my contribution to the challenge this week.

Chunky, plump Pokeroots over a Drupy background. Lots of shading, lots of fun.
And more hugs to Laura.


13 comments:

  1. Lovely tile and great shading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretation of the challenge and excellent shading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done. I love your chunky plump poke roots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your chunky PokeRoots look a lot like luscious cherries. Lovely tile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tile, well balanced!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your Poke root variation !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the way you have squared off the shiny Drupe. Good thinking outside of the box:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you combined the two tangles. Your Poke Root look ripe for picking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nicely done!! The poke root looks wonderfully 3-D :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shading. I like your plump Poke Root.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks everyone - I haven't had a lot of time this week to comment on others' blogs or to say thank you individually as I usually do. Axxx

    ReplyDelete

I read everyone's comments and am delighted that you took the time to share your views. Thank you! Ax