Saturday 20 September 2014

Another take on Dex and my tangle 'Skwirl'.

I did another tangle for the Square One - Purely Zentangle challenge over on Facebook this week. I included a tangle I have recently created which is based on something that 'did the rounds' on Facebook too...


Picture from an original on Facebook

I was fascinated by this and thought what a great tangle it would make.






I have simplified things but obviously, shading and more lines could make it look even more intricate but if you like the 'pop' of Zentangle, you'll love this one!








Here it is with another squares and lines one, Dex:


And these are my stepouts together with a little ZIA. You can add more 'circles' if you see them...for example, look at step 2 and you might just see a big circle that could go around all four squares....give it a go and let me know!



12 comments:

  1. I just finished drawing your fun Pattern. It is a winner. The circle shading is amazing. Thanks for this wonderful pattern, Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Annie. I love this pattern and can't wait to play. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this - my kind of tangle no only will it work on paper but hope to use it in my woodburning. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this pattern, Annie! Anything that is so much fun deserves accolades, so here are "Cheers to you!" of your vision for something so neat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! I do like this pattern Annie. Very clever

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie I love your new pattern. It is fun and pretty! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, thank you all for such wonderful comments! I am SO happy to have a published tangle, I can't tell you - but your words here make it even more special and the fact that I've had so many visits to this page today demonstrates how widely Zentangle is practiced throughout the world. We are part of a fantastic community.
    Thanks again! Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is unreal, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had a wonderful experience while exploring the depths of shadows, of art! Thank you so much for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun new pattern! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow and wow! Love this Tangle of yours!! Finally found it on Pinterest again, as I had forgotten the name ( sorry). When I saw it again a few minutes ago, and then Tangled it...I thought...this may be the first Tranzending! It is going into my go-to Tangles forever :)❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I do wish I knew who you were. I'd love to see this tangle tranzending! Axxx

      Delete

I read everyone's comments and am delighted that you took the time to share your views. Thank you! Ax