Thursday 13 November 2014

A new challenge for me - Joey's weekly tangle challenge

I had seen submissions to this challenge on a number of tanglers' blogs but this is the first week I have taken part myself....could well be the first of many! Thank you Joey for offering us yet more inspiration to make Zentangle art .

This week's challenge, here on Zoey's blog,  was to make a monotangle using Knightsbridge. Always a tangle I forget to use regularly - it sometimes seems 'too easy' but with a little extra thought, it is very dramatic and effective. Check out the other entries too. I like how Zoey displays the photos on her blog - works really well as an invitation to look more closely.

Here is my entry - Knightsbridge on the diagonal.


Thank you for looking. Axxx

10 comments:

  1. I love your drops on Knightsbridge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the drops too! I've tried to figure that out, but haven't been successful yet. Also, great folds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucy! I can't remember where I learnt it first but once learnt, they're irresistible. If I find out, I'll let you know. Axxx

      Delete
  3. I'm impressed with the dew drops too. I need to think tangle enhancers more often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lori - I am a great admirer of your work as it is! Axxx

      Delete
  4. Love the blanket you created! Saw it and got inspired to pull out my old drawing for this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to think of it as a blanket, Zoe....and I know yours is wonderful! Ax

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Alice - I found out where I first saw them with Knightsbridge - this is the link to Sandy's blog.
      http://beezinthebelfry.blogspot.com.es/2009/05/tangle-of-week-knightsbridge.html

      Delete

I read everyone's comments and am delighted that you took the time to share your views. Thank you! Ax