Wednesday 18 February 2015

Diva Challenge 205 - Year of the Goat!

Laura shared some great photos this week on her Challenge. It's good to see Artoo doing so well after his recent operations. It was with some dismay that I read her challenge though, number 203, as she chose the Chinese Year of the Goat, it being B-rad's birthday this month.

How on earth could I do this? One line at a time, of course.

I can't say I'm happy with my attempt or that it demonstrates any artistic ability or imagination....but as a comical and slightly unusual drawing, then I admit I'm rather fond of my 'Jittery', Diva-dancing friend. (I did the Printemps background first and was tempted to leave my goat silhouette white but my pen got the better of me!)

In my opinion, goats are either comical and amusing or devilish and a bit scary. Mine is in the former category, without doubt.  It will be a very interesting selection of entries this week, I think! Don't forget to check them out on the Diva's blog.



Say 'Hi' to Brogue...(random goat name.)


14 comments:

  1. I do love your goat, Annie!!! He has this fun eyes and you (well I do) can tell he is going to be naughty :-) On my blog, you wrote that I might like my (Ticket to tangle) tile a day or so later ..... well I still don't', sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your goat! The printemps in the background is wonderful and the goat looks funny with the little flower in the mouth ;-)
    I just say "Hi, Brogue" ;-)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your goat. I am of the "comical" nature myself, so he really appeals to me. Him chewing on a flower is just genius!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Tile, Annie. Consider me a Brouge Fan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's got a sprig of something in his mouth ha! and he has that glint of curiosity in his eye, as if he just now skipped over to say hi. Brogue, you cute thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Brogue. This is a delightful tile and I'm glad your pen took over. Brogue kind of looks like you startled him while he was grazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet little Brogue!! I love the whimsy of your tile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really like this one! Sweet little goat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, what a cute goat! Very lovely tile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your goat! He looks like he has been eating magic mushrooms and some other fun-inducing greenery! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just wonderful. It inspires me to try patterns together that I would have thought would make the piece too busy. This tile uses several very detailed patterns right next to each other yet it's not confusing. I'm learning something every week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for the lovely comments you have left here for me and Brogue. We are very appreciative. Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for the lovely comments you have left here for me and Brogue. We are very appreciative. Axxx

    ReplyDelete

I read everyone's comments and am delighted that you took the time to share your views. Thank you! Ax