Tuesday 17 February 2015

Zendala Dares again!!

I only just noticed that Erin, over The Bright Owl, has begun producing her fantastic Zendala Dares again and I am delighted.

However, I noticed a bit late this week and as I publish my version of number 96, I notice that number 97 is already available to do. Never mind. I had such fun doing this one that I'm going to share it anyway!


Thank you Erin. Great to have you back!



The tangles I have used here are, from the centre:

A variation on ArcFlower; Curled Feathers; Echoism; Copada; Nu Wave and Birds on A Wire (which I insist on spoiling every time, by making the 'bird' face the wrong way!!) Never mind - no mistakes.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Zendala. Nice choice of tangles. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful zendala! Great depth here ... brilliant shading!

    ReplyDelete

I read everyone's comments and am delighted that you took the time to share your views. Thank you! Ax