Monday 28 March 2016

Absorbing!

I recently visited family and friends in England and had arranged to collect some blank beermats whilst I was there. I got a stack - some round, some square. This was on the basis of having found some in a pub the last time I was over and discovering that they were perfect for Zentangle.
However, the ones I bought are rather more absorbent than the ones I found in the pub....I was a bit sad to begin with but I'm persevering.

Yesterday, I had a circle-fest. If I use my finest pen (0.05) and work faster than usual, to avoid too much ink soaking into the card, I can achieve a rather nice tile. Or ten! It was Easter weekend and we'd time to relax yesterday so I really, really enjoyed these.

I haven't managed all the challenges recently, which is why I haven't been posting, but I have been tangling. Hope you managed to have a peaceful week in what is currently a rather depressing state of world affairs.

Aquafleur and Florz

Knightsbridge for the Shading challenge on Facebook

A little Mandala

Petals in the middle - not really a tangle, surrounded by Wud and Shattuck

This was for the Diva Challenge but I never got round to posting it.
Shattuck on tan tile - bit out of focus, sorry!

This was also for the shading challenge - a colour background.
With Akoya, SandSwirl, Printemps, Indyrella and Meer. Possibly a touch of Golvern too...

This was my String Thing entry - which I did send -
using Pi as the string! Pokeroot, W2 and Tripoli.

Another Facebook challenge - from Square One - Akoya and Hollibaugh.
I did enjoy this one!

And finally, a glimpse of nine of the ten circle tangles I did this weekend. 
There - I feel as though I've caught up a bit!

2 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea! I love what the designs you made on them too. I'm always looking for stuff to tangle on, never thought of bar coasters. Goona keep my eyes open for them now :) Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Axxx

      Delete

I read everyone's comments and am delighted that you took the time to share your views. Thank you! Ax