Saturday 29 March 2014

String Thing 33

On Monday, Adele Bruno will post all the entries in the weekly 'String Thing' Challenge. Usually, I spend a bit of time doing these as it's an opportunity to learn one or more new tangles.
This week, I was in a dreadful rush but wanted to take part.

It was a lovely string - and Adele gave us some very nice tangles to work with - some of which were new to me, but which I know I will use again and again.


Japan Diamond by CZT Laura Liu
and three official Zentangle® patterns:
Diva Dance
W2    and
Tagh


I had just about 20 minutes to complete the task today and enjoyed a very Zen 20 minutes at that. Nothing fancy, just one of the patterns in each of the section, with a little colour to hint at the Spring that is now springing! I think I will probably have a go at another version before the end of the weekend...




Don't forget to pop over to Adele's and see what everyone else has come up with at some point on Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read everyone's comments and am delighted that you took the time to share your views. Thank you! Ax