Friday 27 June 2014

'O' and 'P' tangles and String Thing 46

I got a bit behind with the tangles starting with letters of the alphabet - a challenge put out by Cheryl on Artful Creations - so decided to join in at letter 'O'. This week, we are doing 'P' but I haven't quite finished that one yet...a work in progress as I think all my favourite tangles begin with 'P'......(all done now - see below!!)

Opus, Onamato, Organza and Olé

I'm also still working on the Diva Challenge this week - more of that to come!

And I finished my String Thing for Adele Bruno's weekly challenge too. This week, we had to use tangles created by Sue Jacobs and I enjoyed this one very much. The only thing is I forgot that 'Ditto' - one of my favourites (that doesn't begin with a 'P', of course!) is also one of Sue's - and I didn't include it!! Never mind...I will use it somewhere else very soon, no doubt.
Sue´s tangles - Vigne, Coil, LaBel and Bumps
And finished my 'P's just now!! What fun - I had to limit my choices as there are so many 'p' tangles that I love. Here I've included Paradox, Purk, Pokeroot, Pendrils, Printemps and a variation on Potsn'Pans for a border. I could have gone on and on!



Thanks for popping by! Let me know you were here.
Axxx

4 comments:

  1. Great tiles! And I'm so honored that you chose to do the one with my tangles. I especially love the shading you did on LaBel and the way you 'Biggified' Vigne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wish I'd remembered that the wonderful Ditto was yours too, Sue - one of my all time favourites!! Axxx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful tiles! Love the shading, especially on the Purk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zoe - I know Purk is one of your favourites too. Axxx

      Delete

I read everyone's comments and am delighted that you took the time to share your views. Thank you! Ax