Sunday 5 October 2014

Tackle it Tuesday - on Sunday!

Cheryl's Artful Creations offers a challenge each week and, as the title suggests, this is on Tuesdays! This week, we've been challenged to use tangles that begin with the letters - *  W, R, E, and B - one or all of them.

I selected one that I know but rarely use, Rouche, which is pretty and delicate and lantern-like. I also chose 'Wud' as I am totally besotted with this tangle at the moment. And two tangles that are new to me - Barney, which has a round variation as well as the original hexagonal version. Nice. And I have loved using Euca - a delicate, leafy pattern that I think could have a lot of use in the future. So thank you Cheryl, for keeping the inspiration coming!

* Ha, ha!! Just discovered on Cheryl's blog that she had intended us to just use B E and R - the 'w' stood for 'with'!! Oh well, as she says, no mistakes in Zentangle.



4 comments:

  1. I rarely comment on this blog Annie.... you lost me with the names of everything some time ago....but I do check in from time to time, and remain fascinated by your lovely creations. Lots of love xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janice. I do confess to being more active more regularly on this blog than on my original one...but if I don't post my tangles on here I don't get to take part in some of the challenges, and they're such good fun.
      I seem to have picked up a lot of the names now - it's important to share them - helps to fix them in the mind, because how else would you explain the pattern to someone?? You know, that one with the lines that cross and the dot in the middle and....perhaps not! Axxx

      Delete
  2. Janice has said everything I was going to say!

    You so obviously get such enjoyment and relaxation from tangling. Keep up the wonderful work! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gaynor - still loving it! Axxx

      Delete

I read everyone's comments and am delighted that you took the time to share your views. Thank you! Ax