Saturday 8 February 2014

String Thing #26

Adele on Tickled to Tangle gave us a lovely hearty string this week for the 'String Thing' Tile challenge. It was created by Jo Farmer.



I have been feeling a little uninspired recently but perked up a bit for this one. Not much of a romantic, I was tempted to steampunk this one at first - and may well do - but decided to submit a tile that was full of  LOVE. And the love is truly for the tangles that I enjoy doing - and which have so changed a big part of my life through the discovery of Zentangle.

Thank you Adele, thank you Jo - and a big thank you to everyone else involved in Zentangle, from Maria and Rick outwards! It's a lovely community to be part of.

Loving:
a bit of Fassett, lots of Ornamato, Flux and Florz;
Mooka and Tipple, Heartstrings, Aquafleur and Ditto
(and cheating just a bit on the String...)


2 comments:

  1. Love the way your Ditto came out here. It's so exciting to see one of my babies taking flight! The whole tile is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue - I still have to perfect it but I love it so much that I'm getting lots of practice! Axxx

      Delete

I read everyone's comments and am delighted that you took the time to share your views. Thank you! Ax