Friday 14 February 2014

Zendala Dare #91

Well, over on The Bright Owl this week for the Zendala Dare, Erin mentioned 'lettuce' and salad - and that was it! I could only see tomatoes and lettuce and baguettes...this isn't really a Zendala Dare per se but shows how the mind works sometimes!


But I did do another one too - I enjoyed doing it but this wasn't my favourite Zendala of all times - I felt rather hemmed in by all those 'baguettes'!  

Here's my entry - don't forget to check out all the other lovelies over on Erin's blog if you haven't already.
Thanks for popping by!!

With Flux, Nzeppel, Tipple, bands from Aquafleur and Chard...


6 comments:

  1. The version with the vegetables is colorful and sparkling, Nice, buth the second one is very, very beautiful. And a very good choice of patterns. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carmela! I have an orange gingham tablecloth so the first one looks very homely to me! So glad you like the second one. Axxx

      Delete
  2. Like your first all displayed on the tablecloth. Nice shading and dimension on the larger one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donald - as I said, I have just this tablecloth! I found it a difficult Zendala but am now happier with the second one because it does have depth. Axxx

      Delete
  3. Your first one made me smile, must have been so much fun!!
    The second one is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annemarie - the first one was irresistible! And the second one is growing on me. Axxx

      Delete

I read everyone's comments and am delighted that you took the time to share your views. Thank you! Ax