Thursday 3 April 2014

Artful Creation challenges

I am very happy to have found another lovely lady, Cheryl, who is issuing weekly challenges to those of us who enjoy them. Indulging in my Zentangle hobby is one thing, but sharing ideas and images with like-minded others is what I really love about it all. So thank you Cheryl and your Artful Creations blog - I am so glad to have found you!

I join when the challenge has reached the letter 'F'. There are lots and lots of tangles that I love that begin with this letter. I have chosen just a few - and in the end, I did this very quickly and it didn't come out quite as well as I'd hoped - but I'm going with it. Maybe next week, when I assume we'll be doing 'G', I can make a little more time available. Looking forward to that already.

I used Fengle, Fassett, Florz, Fife and Flux. Fabulous five!!

I have seen some familiar names in the submission for this week so will be off to check out what they've done. Please do the same and let us know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read everyone's comments and am delighted that you took the time to share your views. Thank you! Ax