Friday 9 May 2014

A String Thing Number 39

I love doing Adele Bruno's String Thing Challenge, which is issued on Tickled to Tangle on Tuesdays. It's always a genuine challenge, with a given string and a selection of known or unknown tangles. And the entries that Adele generously comments on and shares the following Monday is always a real eye-opener. The range and imagination of the tanglers is fantastic and wonderful to see - I'm always genuinely impressed.

This week though, I was stumped. It was a very interesting string Adele gave us, by Yamit Fridman along with a four tangles beginning with the letter M:



Mooka
Meer 
Msst - all official Zentangle® patterns
and
Mak-rah-mee by CZT Michele Beauchamp

...all of which I really love. However, try as I might, I could not get the tangles into the string this week. No way, no how, so forgive me if I stopped trying after a while! I loved doing the tile and am pleased with how I did it - even if I really do like Lily Moon's the best (see my previous post!) I'm still on the tan tiles....


Thanks for looking - DO go to Adele's blog and see all the other entries which usually get posted late Monday evening (Spanish time) and are great fun to see.

Axxx

4 comments:

  1. Ich finde es wundervoll!
    Schönen Tag,*Manja*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a fabulous job with it, Annie. I'm still struggling with it as well. I wish I hadn't looked at yours, because now I'm afraid it will influence me. Forgive me if a little of yours creeps into mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry at all, Audrie - I'm glad you like it. I wanted to do the one Lily Moon did, so maybe these tangle are so very definite, it's difficult to get them all to look different. It will so interesting to see the entries on Monday! Thank you. Axxx

      Delete

I read everyone's comments and am delighted that you took the time to share your views. Thank you! Ax