Friday 8 November 2013

Paradox

I have yet to incorporate 'Paradox', which is an original Zentangle pattern, into anything freeform yet. It has taken me a while to try this one as it has always looked so incredibly difficult.

Well, I feel I have got the hang of it now and just wanted to share my sketchbook page where the pattern eventually came to life. I was rather excited!


You can see my first few attempts at the triangle didn't work. But then I got a rhythm going and my concentration held...and I did triangles, squares and even a hexagon, a septagon and a cube!! The circle was beyond me but then it only has one side....I ended up LOVING the tangle and am away to try and incorporate it into a proper tangle.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read everyone's comments and am delighted that you took the time to share your views. Thank you! Ax