Saturday 11 January 2014

String Thing #22

Hello - here we are with It's a String Thing, set up each week by Adele Bruno on  Tickled to Tangle.  This week we used String #22, by Margaret Bremner and a set of tangles beginning with the letter 'R' - only one of which I knew already. It's always good to learn new tangles.

The tangles are:

Raindotty (which I know and love), Rain, Reticulated, Retro and Ragz. 

I couldn't resist making piano keys on Reticulated...and the whole thing makes me think of a fairground! In fact, I think I may have to do a version with some colour on it....what do you think?


4 comments:

  1. how fun to turn the reticulated into a keyboard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simply couldn't resist! It was too straight to look much like a snake, I have to admit. Thanks - Axxx

      Delete
  2. Annie; I like your use of Mooka in Retro. I prefer this one in black and white.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you Audrie - I still need a lot of colour practice, but it was the 'fairground' image that was the impulsion. Thanks for commenting! Axxx

      Delete

I read everyone's comments and am delighted that you took the time to share your views. Thank you! Ax